ITAMS’ Enterprise Licence Management 360 service (ELM 360), offers a unique yet proven approach to managing software entitlement across the organisation.
Unlike other managed service providers, our experts specialise purely on licence and asset management and promote a shared service model which is highly collaborative, flexible and modular in nature and one which grafts seamlessly into your existing capabilities; allowing you to tailor the service and how it is delivered to suit your specific requirements.
Whether you choose a data cleansing service or a fully-fledged licence management service, be assured that you are armed with the right information and processes in-house to effectively run and manage a slick licensing operation. Our hands-on approach, underpinned by revolutionary catalogue-centric technology, powered by Aspera SmartTrack, has helped many organisations gain a fast-track to reducing corporate risk and cost, as well as to alleviate resource and time constraints.
Aspera SmartTrack is recommended in situations where clients do not have a suitable engine, which can deliver the necessary intelligence and automation required to optimise their current licence management requirements.
Our Approach Your Choice
The foundation for effective licence management is good quality data. Without this it is difficult to effectively manage your licensing operation and successfully derive at an accurate licensing position. Maintaining good quality data particularly in larger organisations has become increasingly challenging with multiple-sites, complex networks and decentralised IT and purchasing functions adding to the mix.
ITAMS' shared service model helps to overcome these difficulties by ensuring that your licensing efforts are optimised. We work with you to scope the service to fulfil your exact requirements, budgets and organisational structure.
- How the service is crafted and which service components you would like to include. Whether the service you require is based on just pure data cleansing and normalisation, a quarterly licensing report or a full licence management service
- The degree to which you control budgets and make key decisions regarding vendors, contracts or products and the level of involvement from our licensing specialists
- To integrate your existing discovery and licensing toolsets (if suitable) or use ITAMS’ best of breed technology
- How the service is delivered, on- or off-site or a combination of both to complement your own in-house operations team.
Furthermore, the service leverages the specialist intellectual property results from more than ten years of experience, matured through several very large projects.
The modular nature of the service means that we can successfully transition you from project phase through to Business as Usual (BAU) and then to long term management by scoping out a service bespoke to your requirements and marrying our expertise with your internal resources and capabilities.
- Crafted specifically for large and/or complex environments, leveraging a decade of SAM expertise
- Shared services model underpinned by revolutionary catalogue-centric technology
- Delivered on/off-site or through the cloud to complement in-house operations
- Reduce risk, control costs, maximise existing capabilities.
Asset Lifecycle Management 360 managed services. More >
Find out more about the work we have undertaken for some of the world's largest and prestigious organisations here
Learn how the complex areas of IT Asset Management, Software Licence Management and Service Management integrate here
Register for a webinar to learn more about how ITAMS' Licence Management Service works here